December 13, 2011

BBCREAM: HANSKIN Super Magic BBcream

For those who are not aware of what BB creams are.. They are basically a lighter formula of a foundation that is gentle to the skin while they have different duties to perfect the skin as well. Originated from Asia and are slowly making it big in the States. The most popular BB cream that I am aware of is the Missha bb cream which in my opinion, is not the best that I have tried. The disadvantage of BB creams are that they don't come in variety of shades because most asians have the same complexion...

This particular BB cream is made to help whiten the skin as well as providing SPF and anti wrinkle. It's very light by weight and in color. Blends out smoothly and easily build able. This cream does not have a grayish tint like my Missha and does not leave a sticky residue once applied. I have normal to oily skin and this holds up pretty well without melting off my face after application.

I give it a 4/5 since it is a little lighter to my face. 








Purchase here.



No comments:

Post a Comment