December 13, 2011

LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS

When finals are taking over my life,
I get large amounts of ridiculous cravings... 
This particular day, I spent about 6 hours constantly eating...
Ranging from a salmon avocado salad to cookies, cake pops, and home-made pocky sticks...
Until 4am... 
I have no choice but to live at the gym after exams.
SO thankful for Yelp, 24 hour Walmart, and 2am Chinese restaurants.





MIU KEE
(703) 237-8884
6653 Arlington Blvd Falls Church
Yelp gave it 4/5 stars.
Hands down, when craving something greasy, authentic, and new
this place is to go...
Whether I was super hungry or not
this place was pretty satisfying.
In the semi-sketch section of falls church, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do at 2am.
 Ordered the Wonton soup and BBQ Pork/Duck with rice.
BOMB.COM







Murdered within minutes....

& for le dessert....... 

Chocolate upon chocolate....



1 comment:

  1. I do have.. random and unexpected cravings during finals seasons. I think its my mind trying to distract from the stress with some deliciousness! hehe. The wonton noodle soup looks so good. I love eating that at HK cafes, its almost like my default if I can't think of anything else to eat!

    By the way, love your blog ^_^

    ReplyDelete